The Subscription features allows you to set up a running Lotto bet.
You can be sure you never miss a draw with your favourite bets entered automatically.
What are the renew times you offer?
Your regular Lotto bet will automatically renew according to the desired duration period entered. This can be weekly, every 2, 4, 8, 26 or 52 weeks.
Your Lotto bet is guaranteed to renew so you never miss a draw due to a late Lotto bet or being on holiday. Simply tick the 'Sub' box and choose the duration.
How are the renewal payments taken?
The Lotto bet will renew automatically following the final draw on your submitted Lotto bet. If you have a 1-week subscription, then this will be a weekly payment.
However, if you have a 4-week subscription, the billing period is every 4 weeks.
The recurring payments for these renewals will be made from any available balance you have in your Lottoland Player Account Balance. If this amount does not cover the full renewal cost for the Lotto bet, the additional payment will be automatically made from your registered payment card.
Do I have to keep a Subscription renewing forever?
With both the "subscription" as well as a "JackpotHunt", you can cancel at any time. The cancellation must be received in advance of the renewal of the Lotto bet.
1. Sign into your Player Account
2. Choose 'My Activity' from the drop down menu
3. Click on the 'Lotto bet' tab in the top right-hand corner to view your Lotto bets
4. Identify the Lotto bet you wish to amend and click on the button on the right-hand side of the screen that is denoted by 2 arrows that circle each other with a line crossed through it.
5. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to cancel the subscription. To confirm click 'Yes'
6. Confirmation that the subscription has been closed will be shown on the screen.
If you would prefer us to cancel the subscription for you, or check you have completed the steps correctly, please contact us and we will be happy to help.